There are many ways that will help us to convert Word to JPEG Format in no time. We can do this on Macon and on Windows (7, 8, and 10) as well.
On Mac you can convert Word to JPEG format by following ways;
- Open your document (Word Document).
- Choose the option Click File. You can see this option in the top left corner of your screen.
- Now choose the option Save As in order to save your word document.
- After that, you can click Format button that you can see in the middle of saving as the window that appears onto your screen.
- Click PDF near the middle of the drop down menu of windows. Let me tell you one thing that is we cannot convert Word to JPEG format directly. Firstly we have to change its format to PDF as we have done already and now we will change the PDF to JPEG form.
- Click on Save button located on the right side of the screen. Now our file is saved as PDF.
- Now you have to open the PDF that you have recently saved. After that, you need to use the Preview application on the Mac because not all third-party PDF applications have this feature and for this press Right-click (Ctrl + Click) your PDF file. Then Go to Open With. After that Click Preview.
- Then click file which will enable you to export the PDF file.
- Click Format. This box is near the bottom of the “Export” page. And then click JPEG. After this, you will be allowed to save the PDF version of Word document into JPEG format.
- Sliding the slide that will appear in format box.
- Now you can save the image by clicking save button. Your Word document is now preserved in JPEG format successfully.
On Windows (7, 8, and 10)
- Open the Word Document.
- Now press down ⊞ Win and press ⎙ Print Screen which will take a screenshot of your screen.
- If the screen doesn’t dim, try pressing the “Print Screen” key firmly down and holding it for half a second or so before release. If your keyboard has a button such as “Prt Scr”, “Prt Sc” this will also help you to take the screenshot of your screen.
- Now you have to open the paint box from your start menu.
- Then press CTRL+V on your screen. You can see the screen that you have taken shot of.
- Then crop the necessary thing that you would like to save.
- After then you have to click on save button and save the image in the form of JPEG.
Check also: How to hide files, photos, and apps on Android?