Bungy Jump in Nepal is quite popular for foreign tourist and young stars of Nepal. It’s great thrills and also a dangerous game. Bungy jump is only for check braveness and makes the limit of scary. Here are some of the adventurous Bungy jump locations of Nepal that you can read before you tie your bags for the Bungy.
Bhotekoshi Bungee Jump
The physical structure of the country had made itself a different and unique country in the world. Experience one of the most spectacular and adventures Bungy Jump in the country. Imagine the free-falling down experience to 500 ft in the gorge of Bhote Koshi.
If you the real adventure lover you must have to try the Bungy in the lifetime. The location for the real adventure is only 4 hours far from the capital city of the country and 12 kilometers away from the Tibet Border. The Bungy bridge is designed as per Swiss 4x safety measurement so they are safe enough for your adventure activates.
- Location: 8 hours far from Kathmandu
- The Gorge: suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River.
- Seasons: Sep-Nov and Mar-May.
- The Bridge: Privately owned Bridge designed as per the Swiss measurement, 4x safety factor which has a loading factor of 4.5 tons.
- The Jump: It is one of the wildest rivers raging below 160 ft down in the tropical gorge of the Bhote Koshi
- For foreigners $108 Per Person
- For SAARC and Chinese Nationality Rupees 9,900 Per Person
- For Nepalese Citizen Rupees 7,500 Per Person
- Includes: Travel cost and 1 meal.
- For photo and video, extra charge is applicable.
Check also: Top Travel Destinations in Nepal
Bungy Jump in Pokhara
Pokhara is widely famous for the plethora of adventure sports from Paragliding, Ultra Flight, zip-flyer, par hawking, trekking, Stand up paddle and much more. Experience the Water touch Bungy in Pokhara’s Hemja Near the Tibetan camp.
Location: Hemja, Pokhara.
Height: 80 meters / 50m & 32m Cliff Steel Tower
The water touch Bungy is available every day.
Price for the Bungy:
Rs 3,000/- per person for Nepali Citizen
$60- per person for Foreigner Citizen
If you want to go through the next adventure in Pokhara both Bungy & zip Flyer together then you can take a super combo package. For that Nepali citizen has to pay only Rs 5000/- Per Person and the rest, foreigners has to pay Price: Rs $100 per person. For the Video and photograph, you must have to pay an extra $15.
Before You Go Bungy confirmed that you do not have following conditions.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Orthopedic problems
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs
- Orthopedic problems
- Neurological problems
The person with this condition is not permitted for the activity.
Check also: Nepal, #1 on The Top 10 Best Value Destinations For 2017