It’s not complicated to know wifi password by using Dumpper and Jumpstart on your computer. To know the password of the wifi, it is very easy and simple. All you have to do is to keep your device in the range of the WiFi which you are going to know. It should be in proper range. One of the convenient ways is to use the rooted PC. But if your device is not rooted but you really want to know wifi password then you should follow the given steps explained below:
How to know any WiFi Password?
1. Download and install Dumpper. (or Jumpstart, WPS connect)
2. Explore Dumpper onto your screen. You will see some information or page which is in Spanish language, so go to the right tab and select the language which is appropriate to you. Now you can easily use the Dumpper and is ready to use, now begin the further steps.
Check also: How to Connect WiFi on Smartphone Through Apps
3. ‘Networks’ is written somewhere in the Dumpper screen, you have to select the network adapter you want to use and click SCAN button now for further process.
4. When the scan is done, go to the WPS tab. In the tab, it says ‘ Connect using JumpStart’ click there and JumpStart will install automatically and open onto your PC screen.
5. When the Tab open then press ‘Scan’ button in order to get the available WiFi nearby you and you can get the list of wifi available.
6. In the Jumpstart choose the WiFi you want to know and click show pin. A tab will appear where you can get the pin of 8 number corresponding to your network in the scan results which will be helpful in the further process.
7. Then go to the previous area and click ‘Connect using Jumpstart’, hit the ‘Start JumpStart’ button and proceed the steps under ‘What do you want to do?’ choose to Join a wireless network and hit ‘Next’ button.
8. A new tab will appear which will show you ‘Which setup method do you want to use’ choose ‘Enter The PIN’ from my access point and continue the process by entering the pin you got a few minutes ago.
9. Then choose the network which the pin relate to. Select the targeted network from before and hit ‘Next’ and wait for some minutes.
10. After some minutes you will find your PC connected to the network you connected a few minutes ago.
This was the process to know the WiFi by using Dumpper or JumpStart on your Computer.
Check also: 7 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus Free
Disclaimer: This post for the only educational purpose, We will not be responsible for any kind of damage or misuse.