In order to share your videos and another useful article in the form of video YouTube provide a platform to share them on the Internet either the videos are online or offline. YouTube is one of the best ways to share and upload videos. It is much more simple and easy to operate the YouTube and to upload videos. Today I will guide you how to upload your videos on YouTube account.
How to upload videos on YouTube?
For this, the user should have a YouTube account. The steps for uploading videos on YouTube are:
1. Be sure you’re signed into your account. You can check that by looking up at the top right-hand part of the page of YouTube site. If you see your username, you’re signed into your account.
2. Click on Upload at the top of the page of your YouTube site.
3. After you choose to upload a new page will load and you’ll be provided with two options. The first option will be in yellow button named as Upload video and a link titled Record from the webcam. You want to click the “Upload video” to choose the video you want to post to your YouTube account.
4. Once you’ve clicked the “Upload video” button, you’ll a new window will appear then you have to select the video you’d like to upload from your computer and click the “Choose” button.
5. After that, the video will start to upload and you can a bunch of option on your computer screen. When the video is uploading you can give a name that is suitable to the video, you can also add some description and set your privacy options too. You are not allowed to close this page until the video has finished uploading.
6. If the uploading of the video has finished and is done 100% it will need to process your video for few minute. Click Publish after all the processing is done to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. You have to change the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted and click done bottom to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video so that people can visit your account and go through the video easily.
7. When all the process is done a page will appear on your screen which is your video’s page. There you will be able to watch the video and share it to different social site and pages. You’ll find a shared bottom underneath your video which will help to provide a lint that can be useful to share your videos with your friends and in many social sites such as Facebook, twitter etc.
This is how you can upload a video onto your YouTube account. Now you are well known how to upload your video to your YouTube account so you can do it again and again without any trouble.
Check also: How Can I enable Facebook Video Monetization