Most of the people think Baldness is due to aging but that not the truth. The researchers have proved that it is due to the heredity or male sex hormones. The baldness is the condition of a men’s hair who have to lose them partial or completely or it is defined as the loss of hair in men’s head. Here are some of the home remedies that will effectively reduce the baldness.
Check below the items that will totally help you to prevent baldness.
How to Getting Rid Of Baldness?
1. Coconut Milk and Oil
Applying the mixture of coconut milk and oil on your scalp regularly is the best home remedy to care about baldness.
How to apply?
- Take 20 ml of coconut oil, 10 ml of Amala oil and two spoons of lemon juice and make a mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and wash it off after 20-25 minutes. Do it twice a week it will effectively help to prevent baldness. This will also work against dandruff.
- Applying the coconut oil in the scalp provides the essential natural nourishment to the hair and helps to nourish the tissues.
2. Massaging Regularly With Basic Oils
Massaging the scalp and the hair with lukewarm oil like amala oil, almond oil, olive oils helps to stimulate the hair and prevent dandruff.
How to apply?
- Take 20 ml of the oil heat it till lukewarm and massage it on your scalp for 10 minutes. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with shampoo. Repeat the activity for 3-4 times a day it will prevent you from baldness.
- Occasionally also apply coconut or amla oil on your hair generously before bedtime which helps blood circulation on the scalp and it also helps to keep you relief from stress and strain.
Check also: Best 5 Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
3. Fenugreek Seeds and coconut Oil
- Take few fenugreek seeds and fry them in coconut oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and apply the mixture to your head. Massage in the head so, that it can reach to the hair’s root.
- Apply the mixture 4-5 times a week. It will prevent you from balding.
4. Henna Leaves and coconut oil.
Henna leaves are the best natural elements that have been using to treat the hair in many herbal cosmetics centers. If you follow the below mention way it will surely work for you.
- Take some henna leaves and boil them in mustard oil. After cooling the mixture add some hair oil in it and apply in your head. Do it 3-4 times a week you will get the effective change in the hair.
5. Honey Mixed in Olive Oil
- Mix 2 teaspoon of pure honey and olive oil. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in it and apply to the scalp.
- Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes and wash it.
- If you follow the activity twice a week you can find a good result.
Now, no need to worry about bald patches on your head. Follow one of the above-mentioned home remedies and put the hair in your heads.